HPC maintenance complete; no office hours on Tues, Aug 24

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:00:00 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPC maintenance complete; no office hours on Tues, Aug 24

Greetings CHTC users,Â

Due to facilitator vacation schedules, we will be canceling office hours on Tuesday, August 24 next week.Â

For users of our high performance computing (HPC) cluster: yesterdayâs maintenance is now complete and log in access has been enabled through hpclogin1.chtc.wisc.edu. The second login node (hpclogin2.chtc.wisc.edu) is still being monitored and will be available for log in by the end of the week.Â

Contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions or observed issues.

Best,Â

Your CHTC team