Support email is back; reminder about the HPC cluster downtime tomorrow (April 27)

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:49:43 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Support email is back; reminder about the HPC cluster downtime tomorrow (April 27)

Greetings CHTC users,Â

Support Email Responses are Back

We were able to make a quick fix to our support email address (chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx), and are now able to respond to help requests as normal. As weâve accumulated a backlog of requests over the morning, it may still be a few hours before we respond to emails sent in before 1pm today (April 26). If you sent an email to our help address and havenât received a reply by tomorrow (April 27) at 1pm, please follow up at the chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx address again.Â

HPC Cluster Downtime Reminder

A quick reminder that our HPC Cluster will be down for maintenance tomorrow, April 27, starting at 9:00am. Full details are here: https://chtc.cs.wisc.edu/user-newsÂ

Best,

Your CHTC team