COVID-19 research; Thurs (4/23) office hour canceled; Gluster deletion

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 16:54:31 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: COVID-19 research; Thurs (4/23) office hour canceled; Gluster deletion
Greetings CHTC users,

We have a series of updates for your Monday!

Office hours are canceled this Thursday (4/23) due to prior commitments for CHTC's research computing facilitators. You can normally join office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 - 5pm at go.wisc.edu/chtc-officehours. We will still have office hours this Tuesday (4/21) and continue as usual next week.

Do you have computing and/or data needs for research relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic? If so, please get in touch at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx. We'll follow up toÂdiscuss your objectives and how CHTC or other relevant resources might help.

Files on Gluster to be deleted: as previously announced, we are retiring the Gluster file share previously used for large data staging and software modules on the HTC system. As of today (4/20), files and software in Gluster are unavailable and will be deleted shortly.

Email chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Your CHTC team