CHTC office hours canceled again today (Wednesday, March 6)

Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:23:08 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC office hours canceled again today (Wednesday, March 6)
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the short notice, but we need to cancel office hours again today (Wed, March 6), as both Lauren and Christina are still unable to come in to campus.Â

We are still checking our support email (chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx), so immediate questions can be sent there.ÂÂ

Thanks for your patience with our changing schedule. We hope to be back up to speed soon!

Cheers,
Christina + Lauren