CHTC Gluster up consistently

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 15:47:55 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CHTC Gluster up consistently
Greetings CHTC users,

This message is for users of our high throughput computing (HTC) system that also use the Gluster file share for large input/output files.

After intermittent Gluster failures that we emailed about earlier in June, we've made some adjustments to our Gluster setup, which have improved its performance and stability, holding steady for the last week. So we encourage those users who had been holding off to resume their normal use of the HTC System and Gluster.

We will still be monitoring the Gluster file system, but if you see an error like this:
 "Transport endpoint is not connected"
Please email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx to let us know.

Best,
Your CHTC team