No CHTC office hours tomorrow (Feb 27); facilitators out of office

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 09:37:03 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: No CHTC office hours tomorrow (Feb 27); facilitators out of office
Hi CHTC users,

Both research computing facilitators (Lauren + Christina) will be out off the office tomorrow, February 27. Therefore:
  • Our Wednesday office hours are canceled tomorrow. We will still have our normal Tues/Thurs office hours this week, see: .
  • Response to email will be delayed during the day tomorrow.
Email to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx is still the best way to reach us today and to be "in the queue" for when we're back.Â

Cheers,
CHTC's Research Computing Facilitators