Upcoming dates: HTCondor Week, facilitators out of office

Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 12:02:43 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Upcoming dates: HTCondor Week, facilitators out of office
Greetings, CHTC users,

It's a busy time of year! Please read this email for three important announcements.Â

1. HTCondor Week - website here

HTCondor Week is next week (May 21 - 24). Registration for the conference has closed; however, UW Madison affiliates can attend the tutorials (Monday, May 21) and research talks (Thursday, May 24) for FREE without registering -- just sign in at the welcome table (registration is required to partake in breakfast and lunch). There will be many CHTC users sharing their use of HTCondor during the research talks on Thursday, so we encourage everyone to come out!Â

2. Facilitator outages in May

Due to HTCondor Week and other conference commitments, Lauren and Christina (CHTC facilitators) will have limited availability between May 21 and June 1.Â

Office hours will be cancelled on the following dates: Tuesday, May 22, Wednesday, May 23, and the week of May 28. You should also expect delayed responses to email during the week of May 28. This information is also posted on our get-help page

We apologize for the unfortunate timing of back-to-back conference commitments. We *will* have office hours on Thursday, May 24 and normal office hour timing will resume on June 5. Our usual support email - chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx - is always the best way to get in touch.Â

3. Congratulations!

Congratulations to all who have finished (or are about to finish) their degree programs during this academic year. We're proud to have supported your work.Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team