HPC/HTC execute nodes down this afternoon (6/18)

Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 16:56:43 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HPC/HTC execute nodes down this afternoon (6/18)
Hi everyone,

Due to a cooling issue in one of our server rooms, all of the HPC cluster execute nodes and about a third of our HTC execute nodes were turned off for a few hours this afternoon (Monday, June 18).Â

Most nodes are already back up or will be soon. Jobs will have been interrupted on both systems, but should still be in the queue and will be automatically re-run.Â

As always, if you notice any issues or have any concerns, please email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Your CHTC team