Today's office hours on 1st floor of Discovery; cancelled Aug 29

Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:01:34 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Today's office hours on 1st floor of Discovery; cancelled Aug 29
Greetings,

Thank you for your patience during this week's downtimes (see prior email).

We are writing now to inform you of two changes to upcoming office hours:

1. Today's office hours will be on the first floor of the Discovery (WID) building, at the tables in front of the main desk and auditorium. (The front desk staff are gone, and will not be able to let you upstairs, otherwise.)

2. Office hours will are cancelled for next Wednesday, August 29, as our RCF's will be participating in special events.

Thank you,
Your CHTC Team

Lauren Michael -ÂResearch Computing Facilitator,ÂCenter for High Throughput ComputingUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison
lmichael@xxxxxxxxtinyurl.com/LMichaelCalendarDiscovery 2262, (608)316-4430