Re: [Chtc-users] HPC cluster downtime, office hours next week, upcoming workshop

Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:55:41 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chtc-users] HPC cluster downtime, office hours next week, upcoming workshop
The HPC Cluster is back online after the planned downtime. Jobs that were running will need to be resubmitted.

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team

Lauren Michael -ÂResearch Computing Facilitator,ÂCenter for High Throughput ComputingUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison
lmichael@xxxxxxxxwww.tinyurl.com/LMichaelCalendarDiscovery 2262, (608)316-4430