Office hours canceled Wed/Thurs (11/22, 11/23); save the date for January workshops

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:53:32 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Office hours canceled Wed/Thurs (11/22, 11/23); save the date for January workshops
Greetings CHTC users,

Please see below for updates on facilitator availability over Thanksgiving, as well as upcoming January workshops.

Thanksgiving availabilityDue to the Thanksgiving holiday, CHTC office hours are canceled on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. We will still have our usual office hour tomorrow (Nov. 21). Expect delayed responses to email starting on Wednesday, November 22, through Monday, November 27.Â

Upcoming workshops: The CHTC facilitators, in partnership with other students and faculty on campus, are again organizing Software Carpentry and Data Carpentry workshops in January. These 2-day workshops cover many skills that are useful for using computing in research. See the website for each workshop for more details; registration opens on December 11th

As always, our chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx email address is the best way to reach us with any questions or inquiries.Â

Best wishes for safe travels and a good Thanksgiving holiday to all!

Cheers,
Your CHTC team