[Chtc-users] Matlab compilation currently unavailable

Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 15:42:59 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Matlab compilation currently unavailable
Dear CHTC users,

This message applies to anyone using the Matlab compiler on our HTC system (using the process described in part 1 of this guide).

The licenses we use for the Matlab compiler have expired and we have not yet received the replacements. This means that the Matlab compilers are currently unavailable and anyone who is trying to compile a new Matlab program will see an error that says "License checkout failed." Jobs using previously compiled Matlab code should still continue to function normally.

We will send out an email once we have received the replacement Matlab licenses and full functionality has been restored.Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC team