[Chtc-users] Reminder: submit-3 down for maintenance February 14th - 15th

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:31:07 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Reminder: submit-3 down for maintenance February 14th - 15th
Greetings CHTC users,Â

This is a reminder thatÂsubmit-3.chtc.wisc.eduÂwill be shut down and unavailable for job submissions, starting the morning of Tuesday February 14. We have planned for this maintenance shut down to last up to 2 days; we will send out another email when the server is back up and accessible for log in.ÂÂ

See our previous email below for details of how this shut down will affect users of our HTC system with accounts on submit-3.ÂÂ

Please contact us atÂchtc@xxxxxxxxxxxÂif you have any questions.ÂÂ

Cheers,
Your CHTC team