Re: [Chtc-users] Clean up CHTC file space in August; Deactivation/deletion of data in unused accounts

Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 10:13:21 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chtc-users] Clean up CHTC file space in August; Deactivation/deletion of data in unused accounts
Greetings Everyone,

It has come to our attention that the below email may have been filtered by Office 365's quarantine rules for some of you. Please check for the original mail and make sure that chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx is in your address book(s), whatever email client you use. Please also help you other group members by making sure they're receiving our emails.

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team