[Chtc-users] Reminder: No Office Hours Today; delayed email responses

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:01:52 -0400
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Reminder: No Office Hours Today; delayed email responses
As a reminder,

Office hours are canceled for today, as our Facilitators are both out of the office. We also appreciate your patience when emailing chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx, as our responses will be delayed.

Thank you,
Your CHTC Team

Lauren Michael -ÂResearch Computing Facilitator,ÂUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:11 PM, <chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings CHTC users,Â

Office hours will be canceled on Thursday, October 20.ÂCHTC's Research Computing Facilitators, Christina and Lauren, will be out of the office,Âand you should expect delayed responses to email support requests on bothÂWednesdayÂand Thursday of this week.

We will still have our usual office hoursÂon TuesdayÂandÂWednesday of this week (Oct 18 and 19).Â

Please make sure to send any emails to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx, rather than replying to this email.

Thank you for your understanding,
Your CHTC Team