[Chtc-users] Office hour changes in the next two weeks (11/17 - 11 25)

Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:05:34 -0600
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Office hour changes in the next two weeks (11/17 - 11 25)
Greetings CHTC users,Â

In light of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday and limited facilitator availability, we will have restricted office hours over the next two weeks. Â

Office hours will run as scheduled through tomorrow, November 16. Then on:Â
  • Thursday, November 17 - office hours will end early, running from 3 - 3:45pm
  • Tuesday, November 22 - normal office hours, from 3 - 4:30pm
  • Wednesday, November 23 - office hours areÂcancelled
  • Thursday, November 24 - office hours areÂcancelled
Office hours will continue at our usual times on the week of November 28. Â

For general information about office hours and how to access them, see our Get Help page. Please contact chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions for us. Â

Cheers,
Your CHTC team