[Chtc-users] Update on HPC cluster

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:29:05 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Update on HPC cluster
Greetings CHTC users,Â

The Discovery building (which hosts some of our hardware) is recovering from a power outage that began ~1.5 hours ago, and also affected Union South. Â

The HPC cluster is still down and jobs previously submitted to theÂqueue will all need to be resubmitted when the cluster is back online. Jobs in the HTC queues should still be in the queue, and any jobs that were interrupted by the outage (power loss to *some* execute servers) will be re-run automatically by HTCondor.

We will send an update when the HPC cluster is back online, but HTC users can resume work as usual. Â

If you have any questions or issues, you can email us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx. Â

Best,
Your CHTC Team