[Chtc-users] Changes to condor_q output, happening TODAY!

Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 11:52:51 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Changes to condor_q output, happening TODAY!
Hello Again,

This message is for users of our high throughput compute (HTC) system, where jobs are submitted using the HTCondor scheduler.

This is a reminder that the output to "condor_q" commands will change today, such that jobs are grouped according to batch name, dag, or executable (in the event that no batch name has been indicated in the submit file).ÂThe change will take place onÂsubmit-3.chtc.wisc.eduÂandÂsubmit-5.chtc.wisc.eduÂat around 4pm today.

More details are listed farther below in the email we sent last week. We have even produced a new CHTC online guide that covers various ways of using condor_q, and in light of the new batched output:

As always, please send any questions or comments toÂchtc@xxxxxxxxxxxÂ(instead of replying directly to this email). We hope you find the new queue format to be easier to view and navigate when you've submitted many jobs and/or batches of work. As members of the CHTC user community, you're getting access to these new features before they're available for worldwide users of HTCondor!

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team