[Chtc-users] Office Hours cancelled next Wednesday, Thursday (July 6-7)

Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 11:00:46 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Office Hours cancelled next Wednesday, Thursday (July 6-7)
Greetings,

Due to work travel and events that our Research Computing Facilitators will be away for, CHTC Office Hours are cancelled for next Wednesday and Thursday (July 6-7).

Tuesday office hours (3-4:30pm) will still be available. We would like to remind all users that individual meetings can also be requested via email, though we won't be available again for such meetings until Monday, July 11.

If you have any questions about using CHTC resources, it's always good to start with an email to chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Your CHTC Team