[Chtc-users] Upcoming learning workshops; no office hours next week

Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 08:54:11 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Upcoming learning workshops; no office hours next week
Greetings CHTC users,

We'd like to share about the following workshops which CHTC facilitators help organize and teach.Â

Data Carpentry is a workshop aimed at researchers who have lots of data and minimal-to-no programming experience. This workshop will be on August 23-24; you can find more information, including how to register, on our Data Carpentry advertisement page.

Software Carpentry teaches best practices in programming and scientific software development, through an introduction to tools like the shell, git and Python. Our Software Carpentry workshop will be on August 29-30, and you can register and find more information on its advertisement page

Also, office hours are cancelled next week. ÂThere will be no office hours the week of August 8 asÂChristina and Lauren will be away at an off-campus workshop. ÂOfficeÂhoursÂwill resume as usual on August 16 (the following Tuesday). While we are out of the office, you can always contact us at our usual support email,Âchtc@xxxxxxxxxxx, but please note that our responses may be delayed.Â

Please contact us at chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions or concerns.

Cheers,
Your CHTC Team