[Chtc-users] Partial HTC and full HPC power outage

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 03:38:13 +0000
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chtc-users] Partial HTC and full HPC power outage

Hello,

A power outage on Saturday took down our HTCondor submit servers, HPC cluster, and some HTCondor execute servers.  All jobs submitted through our HTCondor submit servers (listed below) and HPC cluster (listed below) have failed and will need to be submitted again. We expect to get both systems up and running fully by 6pm Monday.

HTCondor submit servers affected by power outage:

submit-1.chtc.wisc.edu

submit-3.chtc.wisc.edu

submit-4.chtc.wisc.edu

submit-5.chtc.wisc.edu

HPC submit servers affected by power outage:

aci-service-1.chtc.wisc.edu

aci-service-2.chtc.wisc.edu

CHTC

Email: chtc@xxxxxxxxxxx