[Chtc-users] ACI Mailing List and Software Carpentry Workshop

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:02:11 -0500
From: chtc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings CHTC Users!

While we avoid sending you promotional emails via the CHTC-USERS email list, we want to provide an annual reminder that youÂcanÂlearn about research computing events, training, and funding opportunities through theÂmailing list of the Advanced Computing Initiative (ACI). See an example below.

Most importantly, we want to draw your attention to aÂSoftware Carpentry Workshop onÂAugust 26-27, sponsored by ACI, and at which CHTC's Research Computing Facilitators will be instructing (with help from other researchers on campus).ÂNote that registration opens today atÂ5pm!

Regards,
Your CHTC Team