[Chtc-users] CHTC Office Hours: Wednesdays, 10am-12pm (starting today!)

Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:08:40 -0500
From: Lauren Michael <lmichael@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] CHTC Office Hours: Wednesdays, 10am-12pm (starting today!)
Greetings CHTC Users,

We're writing to let you know that we're now hosting CHTC Office Hours on Wednesdays from 10am-12pm in Room 1158 of the Discovery (WID) building, starting today! This additional support service is now offered based upon feedback from YOU.

CHTC Office Hours
Wednesdays, 10am-12pm
Discovery (WID) building, room 1158*
(*west end of the building, first floor)

Spread the word! We hope to see you there.

Best Wishes,
Your CHTC Team