[Chtc-users] Attend HTCondor Week 2014! April 28-30 at UW-Madison

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:44:18 -0700
From: Lauren Michael <lmichael@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Attend HTCondor Week 2014! April 28-30 at UW-Madison
Hello HTCondor Users and Collaborators!

We want to invite you to HTCondor Week 2014, our annual HTCondor
user conference, in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin April 28-April
30, 2014. We will again host HTCondor Week at the Wisconsin
Institutes for Discovery, a state of the art facility for
academic and private research specifically designed to foster
private and public collaboration.

We will have a variety of in-depth tutorials and talks where you
can not only learn more about HTCondor, but you can also learn
how other people are using and deploying HTCondor. ÂBest of all
you can establish contacts and learn best practices from people
in industry, government and academia who are using HTCondor to
solve hard problems, many of which may be similar to those you face.

Speaking of learning from the community, we'd love to have you
give a talk at HTCondor Week. Talks are 15-20 minutes long and
are a great way share your ideas and get feedback from the
community. ÂIf you have a compelling use of HTCondor you'd like
to share, let Alan De Smet know (adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx) and he'll
help you out.

More information on speaking at HTCondor Week is available at
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014/speaker_info.html

You can register and see the agenda overviewÂon the HTCondorÂ
Week 2014 site. Campus researchers are welcome to attend HTCondorÂ
Week tutorials and talks for free, though registration (low cost) is requiredÂ
to partakeÂin conference-provided mealsÂand refreshments. See you soon!
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2014/

- The Center for High Throughput Computing