[Chtc-users] Python Test Program desired, using non-included modules

Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:46:23 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] Python Test Program desired, using non-included modules
I am refining how we run Python in CHTC as we have had
issues with running the right modules with the right version
of Python.

I have just finished porting Python 2.7.3 to be the standard
in CHTC.

I need to automate getting Python modules built against it.

I would prefer a program which uses a module which has requirements
not normally in a full python release.

Thank you in advance for providing me what I need to both
automate module handling, but also provide a test to verify
it works.

The result will be a sample environment for Python added
to our example way to run R, Matlab and an arbitrary binary.

Thanks!

--
Bill Taylor 608-263-2656 (608-219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)