Re: [Chtc-users] submit.chtc.wisc.edu UPDATE

Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:06:16 -0600
From: Kenneth Hahn <khahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chtc-users] submit.chtc.wisc.edu UPDATE
Hello,

The submit server is now back in service with 20G quota's enabled.

Please let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,

Ken Hahn, CHTC

On 01/04/2012 05:51 PM, Kenneth Hahn wrote:
Hello,

On 01/04/2012 10:12 AM, Bill Taylor wrote:
 > We are taking the machine down as planned for preparations
 > toward moving to our new submit machine. The machine
 > will be down till the end of business today. It will go down at
 >
 > 11AM 1/4/12

The operations are taking longer than expected.

We expect that the machine will be up tomorrow, but will be down the
rest of the evening.

Apologies,

Ken Hahn, CHTC