[Chtc-users] SOAR move completed - Running again

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:07:46 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] SOAR move completed - Running again
It took a long time to copy out all the files. I have run some
initial testing of the fresh install as this is always a good chance.
Things seem to be fine and SOAR should still be fine about
telling new jobs you want run from jobs previously run.

Let me know if there is anything that seems different.

Thank you so much for your patience.

--
Bill Taylor 263-2656 (cell 219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)