[Chtc-users] SOAR & users in CHTC

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:03:15 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] SOAR & users in CHTC
I need to shutdown SOAR for a bit to relocate production
to some temporary disk space while we prepare to upgrade
our disk array. Other users are having their home directories
moved off of /home towards the same purpose with
little impact to those accounts.

If you have an urgent set of jobs to be run through SOAR
let me know right away. Otherwise please be patient.
I'll send a notice when SOAR has been turned back on.

--
Bill Taylor 263-2656 (cell 219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)