[Chtc-users] SOAR users on submit.chtc.wisc.edu

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:22:01 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] SOAR users on submit.chtc.wisc.edu
 We have had to initiate disk scrubbing of old runs
and results. As we have said in our engagement
meeting you should consider our submit node a cache
and run jobs and pull back the results for storage.

Many of you don't really see anything other then
the SOAR web interface.

Results older then 60 days are currently being
pruned off the system. How old we go will
vary but 2 weeks should always be safe.

--
Bill Taylor 263-2656 (cell 219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)