[Chtc-users] CHTC Pool status

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:24:58 -0500
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] CHTC Pool status
All,

We have shutdown all the equipment except a few submit nodes
in the CHTC server room. After the explosion impacting chilling
from Charter ST. plant we observed several periods of zero
flow of chilled water including one around 4:30.

We do see a slight improvement it the chilled supply which has dropped
from a high of 63 to around 57. It normal sits around 40.

We will look at flow and chilled water performance through
the night and hope things will be stable enough to turn production
back on in the morning.

--

Bill Taylor 263-2656 (cell 219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)