Re: [Chtc-users] The CHTC pool is down.

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:20:22 -0500
From: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chtc-users] The CHTC pool is down.
ken wrote:
Hello,

The water sensor in B240 is going off again, therefore I am taking the
pool down.

-Ken Hahn

Update:

The CHTC machines in B240 are being brought back online now.

The water appears to be the result of a condensation leak, which we will be taking steps to rectify. Hopefully these steps will avoid future emergency shutdowns.

regards,
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum                       University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences