[AIRG] Call for Presenters, Reminder: No meeting this week!

Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 20:54:09 +0000
From: Ronak Mehta <ronakrm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AIRG] Call for Presenters, Reminder: No meeting this week!
AIRG,

No meeting this week, we'll meet again next week. If you are interested in the math and stat behind manifold learning and are free now, check out this stat seminar talk starting soon in 140 Bardeen:

We are still looking for presenters for the next two meetings! Please send me a message, and we can start a discussion on presentation times and topics. If you already have a topic, great! If you don't, that's fine as well, we can work together to find something that you feel comfortable with and that will be interesting to the group.

See you next week!
Ronak