[AIRG] No meeting today

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:08:37 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AIRG] No meeting today
AIRG,

There will not be an AIRG meeting today due to the cold and school being
closed, and due to nobody having volunteered for today.

Indeed, I'm still looking for volunteers for almost all slots,
especially those in February. I know it is deadline season for ML venues
(I'm targeting those deadlines myself), but that means you already have
things you are prepared to present: you could present related work or
workshop a paper you're submitting. It will actually be to your benefit
to volunteer!

If you are taking classes, volunteer for a slot before project season.
It is perfectly fine to present a paper you read for class.

Also, I really appreciate the few who have already volunteered. Thanks!

Thanks for listening. Hopefully I'll see you at AIRG soon.

Aubrey