[AIRG] No meeting today, 09/19

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 17:06:15 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AIRG] No meeting today, 09/19
AIRG,

In case anybody is wondering, there will be no AIRG today. I was not
able to secure a volunteer. However, we will continue as normal next week.

That said, please volunteer; there are many dates still open. Volunteers
have told me that it is a valuable experience. But don't take my word
for it. If you want to ask any previous presenters, you can find the
list at https://wiscairg.github.io/archive.html.

AIRG exists only through your participation, so I hope to hear from you!

Aubrey