Re: [AIRG] Generalizing Word Embeddings, 10/24

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 18:18:29 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AIRG] Generalizing Word Embeddings, 10/24
AIRG,

This is just a reminder that Jinman will be giving a practice talk this
afternoon. It will be about using n-grams to generalize word embeddings
in deep network models for language similarity, morphology, and
part-of-speech tagging.

4pm, CS 3310
https://arxiv.org/abs/1809.04259

I hope to see you there!