Re: [AIRG] Reconstructing family trees from EHRs, 10/10, CS 4310

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 16:00:10 +0000
From: Aubrey Barnard <barnard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AIRG] Reconstructing family trees from EHRs, 10/10, CS 4310
AIRG,

I would like to remind you all that this afternoon Collin Engstrom will
be discussing how to use electronic health records to reconstruct family
trees, which can then assist genetic research or be used as features in
downstream modeling / prediction tasks.

Note that we are in CS 4310 today.

4pm, CS 4310
https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btx569

I hope to see you there!

Aubrey

P.S. I'm still looking for volunteers to present. Please send me e-mail.
It's easier to present before final projects and exams, so let me know
soon if you want a slot before Thanksgiving. Thanks.