[AIRG] Potential Foxconn Winternship

Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 20:48:38 -0600
From: Brian Jelinek <brian1864@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AIRG] Potential Foxconn Winternship
Foxconn has indicated that they may be willing to run an internship program over winter break. If this is something that is of interest to you, I need to know the following ASAP:

Your Name
Major/Yr.
Whether you have a proposed project (general subject, which ideally would have some relation to their business) OR would need to be provided with a project.

I cannot make any promises, but there is a window of opportunity if we can provide something concrete.

Sincerely,

Brian Jelinek

B.S. Electrical Engineering

Law & MBA, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking

Phone: 408.462.2572

Email: brian1864@xxxxxxxxx

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianjelinek